Q: cranks but wont start. 1986 Toyota Pickup

just replaced the head gasket. had the head pressure tested, replaced the timing gears chain and adjusters. replaced the connectors for the fuel injectors, timing is set number 1 cylinder at top dead center. new cap rotor and plug wires. new fuel pump. cranks is getting spark and fuel but wont start

Try to spray some starting fluid into the throttle body to see if the vehicle starts and then stalls. If it does, then look at the fuel injection for potential issues such as a computer not firing the injectors. If the vehicle still does not try to start, then double check the timing of the engine camshaft and ignition timing. Do a compression test to make sure you have compression on all cylinders. Remember that the intake mass air sensor and tube need to be sealed to start the car. If you need some help having this looked at, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the starting problem and let you know what repairs are needed.