Q: Constang rattling while idling, driving, ect

Hi, so about a week ago I started my car and it made a very strange sound and something started rattling loudly. It is most prominent when I go over a speed bump or divit in the road or when I am going slower (10-40). However, I have heard it while doing 60. The sound occurs while the car is idling and it can be heard from the inside and outside of the car. Also I closed my car door ( while the car was off) and heard the same rattle briefly. I cannot exactly describe where the sound is coming from when I'm in the car I hear it towards the passenger side under the seats/ slightly in front of the seats. From the outside it sounds like it's coming from the drivers side underneath the car. I am going to get it looked at tomorrow but I'd like have an idea of what it could possibly be before I go. Thank you!

It may be from the exhaust or from one of the accessory components like the compressor, water pump or belt tensioner. You may have a bad catalyst in the exhaust. A mechanic like one from YourMechanic would be able to isolate the noise for you and be more precise on location of noise.

3. Constang rattling while idling, driving, ect