Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kl3gsojs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kl3gsojs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kl3gsojs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kl3gsojs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kl3gsojs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kl3gsojs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kl3gsojs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kl3gsojs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kl3gsojs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-83728-kl3gsojs:173:8

Q: Cylinder 1 misfire

Truck is new to me. It has a misfire on cyl 1. I decided to change plugs and noticed a plug wire was off. I replaced all plugs and made sure all my wires were on & it started real hard & idled worse. If I pull the wire that had previously been off it starts easy & idles like it used too. I don't know how long it had been driven with the wire off. Truck had been sitting awhile before I got it because of a knock which was a cracked flywheel. Please help

A: Hi there. From the description you have pro...

Hi there. From the description you have provided, two things come to mind. One, a blown head gasket between cylinders #1 and #3. Two, an intake valve not sealing ie; broken valve spring, burnt valve. Providing spark to the number one cylinder, allows the combustion process to take place, which is affecting other cylinder performance. A compression test and cylinder leakage test would confirm this possibility. Proper diagnoses should be performed. I recommend having your vehicle's #1 cylinder misfire be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.