Q: i have a 2016 chevrolet impala, where is the onstar module located?

asked by on July 18, 2017

Hi I would like to know where the onstar module is for my car. it is a 2016 chevrolet impala

The Onstar modules on newer GM’s are located under the center console on your vehicle, typically directly under the radio / control center on the dashboard. If you are going to attempt to access it, I would highly recommend contacting GM dealership for a detailed schematic or purchase a service and repair manual and follow the exact steps for removing components to gain access.