Q: Saturn Ion 2007 can't get into gears

asked by on December 11, 2016

Hi, I can't shift with my saturn ion 2007 base manual. Right after a stop all of sudden it won't shift. no weird sounds or loose clutch anything, all seems normal. If i start the car into a gear it works bur I can't shift it though. any thoughts?

Hi there:

It’s possible that either your transmission linkage is damaged, or you have an internal problem with your transmission or clutch that is not allowing you to shift the Saturn into forward gears. It’s best to have a mobile mechanic visit you to complete a car won’t shift into gear inspection so they can pinpoint the source of this issue and recommend the right repairs be completed.