Q: How do I scan?

How do I scan?

A: The scanning feature scans all of the radio...

The scanning feature scans all of the radio stations, and finds the ones with strong reception, so that you can find an available station you would like to listen to. Using the scan feature is very easy:

1. Turn on the sound system, and select the radio mode you would like to scan through.

2. Press and quickly release the Scan button. The radio will go to the next available station, play it for five seconds, and then move on.

3. When the feature finds a station you would like to listen to, press the Scan button a second time, and the radio will stop on that station.