Q: buying for 22,000.00

afraid of the miles and possible repairs. do u think it's a good investment?

A: That is a very tough question to answer wit...

That is a very tough question to answer without being able to see the vehicle first hand. That is a lot of miles, but if it was mostly highway miles, that isn't so bad. If it was a lot of city or stop and go driving, that could be worse. How much of that mileage was spent towing? How frequently was it serviced? What's the blue book value in your area, and how rare of a truck is this? These are all questions to consider. As far as whether this is a good investment or not, only you can decide that. Based on the answers to the above questions, it could be a safe bet, but if I was spending $22,000 on a used truck with that kinda of mileage, I would consider stretching my budget a bit to get same age with less miles or a keep same budget and get a slightly older truck with lower miles. If you are still very interested in this particular truck, its worth having a thorough pre-purchase inspection done by a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. This will help find any issues that may be going on with the truck that you didn't otherwise notice.