Q: The temperature gauge is fluctuating but not over heating, I have changed the thermostat, the sender, and it still dose the same

The temperature gauge is fluctuating but not over heating I've changed the themostat and the sensor and it is still doing the same

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle’s cooling system may be having more of a technical error. With the sensor and thermostat both giving correct measurements, the issue is an actual temperature fluctuation. This can also be caused by a failing water pump, or an issue with the cooling fans. If either of these components are working out of turn, the engine’s temperature will follow. You can hear the fans when they kick on, and if they are turning on when this happens, you should look into them first. Otherwise you will need to perform several tests to further determine what is causing the fluctuations in temperature. For more diagnostic help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

• The temperature gauge is fluctuating but not over heating, I have changed the thermostat, the sender, and it still dose the same