Q: AC won't cool anymore. 2012 Nissan Altima

My ac went out this morning it won't cool anymore , I bought a can of Ac pro but when I check the see if I had enough of that freezing stuff for the Ac , the gauge was always in the red side , even with the car on and the Ac to the max

Hello. This only means you have refrigerant in the system, but the A/C compressor is not turning on. You should have the A/C checked to isolate why the compressor is not turning on. It may be a relay or possibly the compressor or some other electrical issue that would need to be diagnosed. If you need help having this tested, a qualified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the A/C system and make proper repairs.

3. AC won't cool anymore. 2012 Nissan Altima