Q: Q: Over heating

Ok before we got the car whoever had it before they had & use wrong antifreeze. The cooling system was gooey & clogg, i replace oil coolers flush out cooling radiator lines flush out the cooling bubble replace one of cooling line connects to the tubo, the heater wouldn't get hot like it should i unclogg it by unclamping the hose by the fire wall by putting air hose to it. Work's better then it did also made sure she had good bert with the lid off the cooling bubble. But she still over heats when the engine gets to normal temperature starts to bubble hot comes back n the cooling bubble is it still clogg... Help please...

If you have really found evidence of cooling system blockage(s), then your continued overheating could simply be due to the fact that not all blockages are yet removed. Also, you could have multiple faults, that is blockages plus perhaps a sticky thermostat. You could request a cooling system flush where somewhat more aggressive chemicals could be used in an attempt to resolve this. However, if the situation is severe enough, you may have to fully open up the cooling system, inspect passageways to try to determine the extent of the problem, and clean it out as required and, as well, replace components such as the radiator which might not be easy to restore no matter what you do (short of disassembling the radiator and rodding it out). If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic.

3. Q: Over heating