Q: Q: What is going on with my car?

Ill start off by saying I filled my car to the brim on Wednesday and drove maybe 20 miles for a day and a half. On Friday of that week my father and I just fixed an exhaust leak and another monster arose, when i could start the car and drive it after it sitting in my driveway for an extended amount of time (usually two hours and overnight) but once i got to my destination it would stay at idle for 10 seconds and shut off, then would have to wait forever for it to start again just to sputter. This happened last night and fuel aided in (five gallons) but from it sitting in my driveway over night i managed to get ten miles away leave it there for a few hours then get in and leave to come home. When i arrived at home my car idled for 10 seconds sputtered and shut off. I think it is a fuel line or a fuel pump but since my pockets aren't bottomless i need to figure out what it is so i don't replace window cranks to fix my broken fuel injector with no correlation between the two

Hi there. Check the fuel injectors and see if they are working or not. If the fuel injectors are not working, then you would need to replace the fuel injectors. If the fuel injectors are fine and the engine operates fine when driving, then the fuel pump is cutting out at low speeds. If that is the case, then the fuel pump is weak and needs to be replaced. If you need further assistance with your engine stalling at idle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Q: What is going on with my car?