Q: What Could Be The Problem? My car has no heat.

My Car Has No Heat Only Blows Out Cold Air But Is Not Overheating

This may be due to a faulty heater blower motor or potentially a bad heater core. As you may know, the heater core is a small radiator like unit that circulates the hot coolant from the engine through the heater core which then uses this warm coolant to heat the inside of the car with the help of the blower motor that blows the warm air through the vents inside the car. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and repair your heater core.