Where is the blower motor for a 2014 ford fpcus. Its maki...

Q: Where is the blower motor for a 2014 ford fpcus. Its making a really bad humming sound when i turn on the heay or a/c in the car.

asked by on October 23, 2017

I have 2014 ford focus. It makes a really loud humming sound when i turn on the heating or a/c fans. Almost positive its the blower motor but i cant seem to find where that is. Any idea where it would be located. Sounds just started yesterday.

The blower motor is normally located under or behind the glove box. There may be some trim coverings that need to be removed in order to gain access to the blower motor. Once this has been done the blower motor can easily be removed and replaced if necessary.