Q: When I turn my car on it acts as if I am flooring the accelerator

This morning I rolled down the driveway then put it into first gear and then when I pressed the gas it revved to 6000 rpm. Now when ever I turn on my car it revvs up to the 6000 immediately.

Engine idle speed is high Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

It sounds like your throttle body is sticking. You might be able to physically un-jam it but there is likely something in the system that needs replacing. I recommend you don’t try starting the car anymore until you have it solved. You can conveniently have a pro look at it by contacting YourMechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to look at your Jeep and let you know what it will take to solve your problem.