Q: Clicking sound while braking downhill

I have a high-mileage vehicle that has gone close to 250,000 miles. Before I went on a planned trip, I took it to the mechanic's and he had the brake lines and emergency brake replaced. The trip went well with some minor issues. However, as of lately, the car has been having some braking issues. The clicking sound is noticeable during braking and it seems to be coming from the area on the passenger's side. The problem occurs only while I'm braking going downhill and making a turn to the right simultaneously. What could be causing this? Thank you in advance.

A: Have the brakes (front and rear) checked to...

Have the brakes (front and rear) checked to see if the rear drums or front rotors are warped. The clicking is most likely caused from the rear drums warped and the rear brakes needing adjustment. The rear shoes are traveling too far and starting to snap on the drum as it turns and a high spot is encountered. If you want to have this looked at by a professional diagnose the clicking noise in person to ensure that a correct repair is made.