Q: need help figuring out these values from code scanner live data

Car wont accelerate these are the code readings.

short term fuel trim bank 1 jumps from 0.0-4.7 LTFT 16-18. Stft bank two 5.5-8.0 LTFT 18-19.5. Ignition timing spark -0.5 to 2.5 maf 0.02lbs. Absolute throttle position idle is 20.0 WOT 32.0 car off throttle position goes to 75 when wot. Oxygen sensor 0.110 to 0.825. Oxygen sensor 2 0.310-815 stft sensor 2 99.2 steady oxygen sensor bank 2 0.070to 0.825 stft 0.8 to 3.1 oxygen sensor 2 bank 2 0.755 fuel pressure 65.5 evap system -0.17 load 43.5 throttle position 8.2 pedal position 19.2 to 29.4 command throttle actuator 12.9 please help my only car and it wont accelerate

Although I cant fully diagnose this issue with the information provided, I can say that both of the O2 sensors that are after the catalytic converters, should be stable under normal conditions. Your engine load at idle seems higher than normal as well. There are a few things that can contribute to your concern. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to determine the exact cause of your acceleration issue.

3. need help figuring out these values from code scanner live data