Q: Nissan NV 400 hissing noise from servo when you push brake pedal lightly 2013 Nissan NV 1500

nissan nv 400 brakes were bled poor brakes hissing sound at brake pedal when lightely press brake pedal sounds like servo is leaking

Hi there - yes, I believe you are correct. Sounds like the diaphragm in the booster has ruptured, and is leaking air (to the engine), resulting in little or no brake pedal effort assist. I recommend a brake booster replacement](https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/hydraulic-brake-booster-replacement) by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.