Q: code P1780

asked by on June 23, 2016

I have a presentt code , I. Delete but that code coming back.

The code is for a possible problem with the transmission control switch on the shifter. The switch should be cycled during the scan test or it will set the code. If the code is still set then you will need to have the button diagnosed to pinpoint the problem with it.

If you feel like you need some assistance, contact a professional mechanic who can diagnose this trouble code and perform the necessary repairs to get your car running normally again.