Q: No start, no crank, no click.

Bought a 08 charger few years ago after a couple months went to turn it on no start all lights work fine. Pulled starter fuse an immediatly put it back (same fuse not replacement) an car started no problem had to do that about 5+ times over next few months( only had to do it once every 15-20 times I started the car. Finally heard a bump an lost power on highway pulled over turned off car no start tried pulling fuse still no start replaced fuse still no start. Any idea what would case this bad starter or switch?

Starters are a very common failure for automobiles. It is pretty likely you have a failed started, but there’s a way to check. An experienced technician will be able to check for an ignition or start signal when starting is commanded to see if the signal reaches the starter. If the signal does and there is no starter function, replace the starter. If the signal does not make it to the starter, you have a problem in the ignition side of the circuit or starter relay. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out and perform these checks on your vehicles starter to offer a more personal diagnosis.