Q: I want to change out my air suspension to coil springs.

I want to change out my air suspension to coil springs can you tell me what company is good one and cheaper one to go with thanks

Hi there. The best thing to do is go with the local parts store for the coil spring set. Any coil spring is a good spring as long as they are designed for the weight of your vehicle. Now since your vehicle has air springs on the suspension, you will have to get the hardware and base plates to mount the coil springs on your vehicle. If you need further assistance with your suspension, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I want to change out my air suspension to coil springs.