Q: Misfiring. Changed the fuel pump and the plugs

My car is misfiring. I changed the fuel pump and the plugs it is still misfiring. they diagnosed it with the computer still nada... I am so perplexed... What can I do?

Hi there. It depends on what type of digital scanner you’re using, but most professional scanners will be able to see the misfiring cylinder on the scope while the engine is running. This will typically also indicate which electrical sensor or ignition system component is causing the engine misfire. Without being there to examine your vehicle, it’s difficult to give you some potential ideas, but you might want to inspect the ignition coil or distributor cap to see if it’s cracked. You may also want to contact a professional mechanic to complete an engine is misfiring inspection on site.

3. Misfiring. Changed the fuel pump and the plugs