Q: Rattle sound when going over bumps 2011 Chevrolet Malibu

Whenever I go over a big dip or down a dirt road with a series of bumps I can hear a almost metal like rattle/slapping noise from the front suspension (almost like the sound of worn sway bar bushings) I've replaced front struts w/ ready mount, front endlinks and sway bar bushings. What else could cause a rattle in the front suspension like this? Here is a link to the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joMxHSoJ0EM

Hello - I would try to replicate the noise with a linebacker friend or two throwing their weight on one front fender at a time. Your parts replacements thus far are the logical ones, and the ready-mounts (assuming they had new strut plates) should have eliminated the most common source (strut plate and bearing). Check control arm bushings and tie rod ends (both inner as well as outer). It’s also possible it is not a suspension component at all, but rather something on the chassis or a hub cap that vibration has loosened. For professional assistance, I recommend a noise inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Rattle sound when going over bumps 2011 Chevrolet Malibu