Q: Input shaft swap between automatic and manual transmission possible?

Can you swap an input shaft from an automatic transfer case with a input shaft from a manual one

Hello there, the input shaft is different between the automatic and manual transmissions of your 1993 Chevrolet Blazer. The part numbers are different between the two parts, this indicates the input shaft is not able to be swapped between the automatic and manual transmissions. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to asses your input shaft by performing a vehicle inspection and determine the best course of action.

3. Input shaft swap between automatic and manual transmission possible?