Q: Check Engine light back on

I had two fault codes, P1800 and P1283, taken care of. Now, the Check Engine light is back on and the car is having issues.

The two code are for two different issues and if both codes were not fixed, or after the repairs the engine self learn was not reset, then the light may come back on and the car not run correctly. I recommend you seek a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to come and test your vehicle for the Check Engine Light being on. Have the engine scanned to see if another code is received and diagnose any codes received.

3. Check Engine light back on