Q: P0014 Code, Replaced both camshaft actuators

CEL came on with P0014. Both camshaft actuators replaced along with oil change. Cleared code. Code continues to come back with a P0014. No issues with vehicle currently other than CEL.

You will need to have the vehicle scanned with a scanner that is capable of actuating the solenoids and monitor data at the same time. The actuators when actuated at 1200 rpms should cause the rpm to change up and down the specified amount. If it is not changing when actuators are energized then you may have defective camshaft phasers. If the wrong oil viscosity is used can also cause this code. If correct oil is used then have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic do the tests to determine if cam phasers are at fault for codes.

3. P0014 Code, Replaced both camshaft actuators