Q: Car keeps flooding and not starting the engine.

Good Day

I have a Hyundai Atos 1.0 GLS Prime 2001 model and she keeps flooding, We fixed the cars wiring system because of a short out on the ECU fuse. Now the short is fixed and we also fixed the spark problem and fuel injector problem where one of the fuel injectors weren't working and now all of them are fine but it keeps flooding and giving too much fuel and there is fuel on all the spark plugs when you take them out one by one and as I said there is spark to ignite the fuel but its getting too much so the car won't start.

Hi there. Check the fuel pressure regulator and see if it’s working properly. Put a fuel gauge on the fuel rail and turn on the fuel pump with the key in the ignition. Then try to start the engine. If the fuel rail pressure spikes, then the regulator is not working and needs replaced. If the pressure is normal, then there may be debris in the fuel rail making the fuel injectors stick open and not atomize the fuel correctly. You may have to remove the fuel injectors and clean them. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting and flooding with fuel, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Car keeps flooding and not starting the engine.