what would the cost be if we supply the radiator hummer l...

Q: what would the cost be if we supply the radiator

asked by on May 25, 2017

Radiator replacement & Flush. We supply radiator

Besides the 4.0 hours labor at your local charge per hour rate you will need to also supply the coolant for the engine and also the refrigerant to recharge the air conditioner after repairs are done. The A/C needs to be reclaimed, evacuated and recharged since the condenser needs to be removed with the radiator and separated and installed onto the new radiator then reinstalled and recharged. So you will need 3 12oz cans of R134A refrigerant and 3 gallons of 50/50 mix Dexcool antifreeze.