Q: Why is my 2010 kia forte sound like it is grinding when I'm driving but when I push the gas harder it stops?

asked by on December 30, 2016

Why is my 2010 kia forte gritting when im driving but when I push down harder on the gas pedal it stops is it trying to kick in ?

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. If your vehicle is emitting a noise when driving but when you apply more acceleration the noise goes away, then there could be an issue with the engine’s lubrication system. Check the engine oil level and make sure that its full and clean. If your engine oil has not been replaced in the intervals that its needs, then you would need to replace the engine oil and filter. If you need further assistance with your noises in the vehicle, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.