Q: How do you adjust the manual rearview mirror for daytime or nighttime?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you adjust the manual rearview mirror for daytime or nighttime?

If you have a manual rearview mirror, it provides you with the ability to change from daytime driving mode to nighttime driving mode. This helps to reduce glare from headlights behind you and saves your night vision, while making it safer to be on the road. Here’s how to adjust it:

1. To change from daytime to nighttime mode, flip the tab at the bottom backward.

2. To change from nighttime to daytime mode, just flip the bottom tab forward.

3. To adjust the view out of the mirror, simply tilt it up or down, left or right until you can clearly see out the back window.