Q: My car wont start; haven't oil change in 6,000 miles. Is that the problem?

Because of life happenings I haven't been able to get my oil changed recently. I am about 3,000 miles over the milage I was supposed to get it changed. Now, my car isn't starting. I was low 2 quarts of oil and the AAA guy said that might be why it's not starting. I am certain it is not the battery because the battery is full. My dad insists that the problem is the starter.

Just because you have not had the oil changed it would not cause no start unless you let it run out of oil and seized the motor. You should turn the crankshaft by hand to see if engine turns and if it does then you may have to have the starter checked and replaced. You should have a mechanic like one from YourMechanic diagnose the problem for you.

3. My car wont start; haven't oil change in 6,000 miles. Is that the problem?