Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-kcb3sljs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-kcb3sljs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-kcb3sljs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-kcb3sljs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-kcb3sljs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-kcb3sljs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-kcb3sljs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-kcb3sljs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-80463-kcb3sljs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-80463-kcb3sljs:173:8

Q: Bouncy suspension with aftermarket kit.

My car has the Eibach adjustable suspension pro kit, which lowers the ride height of the car. I suspect that this suspension is the cause of my issue; the car has a very bouncy ride at any speed (tested at under 25 and around 50 on highways). There are no audible knocks or rattling sounds, the car sounds like it normally does. I suspect this could be fixed with a tuning of the suspension kit. Are my suspicion plausible? And what other components should I look into?

A: Excessive bouncing in the suspension is typ...

Excessive bouncing in the suspension is typically caused by a lack of dampening for the amount of spring used. Dampening the ride is the function of shock absorbers and struts. They may be worn out, blown out (look for signs of oil leakage), mis-adjusted, or can even be the wrong selection for that car. Lowering the ride height on a car almost always results in decreased overall performance and comfort from the suspension. Acura invested millions in the design of that suspension system. Aftermarket suspension is frequently a downgrade from stock, except when it is selected, installed, adjusted, and aligned by a pro. You may like the look of it lowered, but it's a challenge to make the ride great. If it continues to be a problem, you may want to have the suspension inspected by a professional who can pinpoint any major faults and let you know if any repairs are required.