Q: I have Chrysler 300c. Battery light came on, changed battery and alternator but power still getting drained and battery light still comes on.

I have Chrysler 300c. Battery light came on, changed battery and alternator but power still getting drained and battery light still comes on. And once it shuts off the car battery goes down to 10.5 and won't start, just clicks

A: Hi, thanks for writing in. This may be a si...

Hi, thanks for writing in. This may be a sign of a failing starter relay. The starter relay is a small unit near the starter that directs power to the starter from the battery. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not allow the starter to engage the flywheel when you turn the key. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose your starting issue to determine the solution to get you back on the road.