Q: Chevy equinox won't move out of drive way.

The transmission keeps jerking in and out of gear it might move 5 feet it does it I'm reverse and drive it's like it just goes into neutral you can't even get it out of drive way it's not slipping

Hi there. First check the transmission fluid and make sure that it’s full and red in color. If the fluid is full, then the issue could be either the transmission valve body (module) has debris inside it causing the circuits to not apply correctly or the transmission is slipping due to an internal leak. The seals on the input shaft or the seals on the clutch pistons inside the transmission could be damaged causing a leak, which has a loss of pressure making the clutches not apply. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your transmission.

3. Chevy equinox won't move out of drive way.