Q: Timing chain kit 2008 Infiniti G35 Sport

Hello! My name is Juan and I own a 2008 G35 Sport and I wanted to know the parts that I would need for a "timing chain kit". Infiniti doesn't sell kits they only sell the parts separately. I just don't know which ones. Would you mind helping me? Please.

Hi there - a timing chain "kit" for this engine includes multiple timing chains (3), multiple timing chain guides (2), 3 timing chain tensioners (1 primary, and one for each cylinder head chain), idler gears, and a handful of seals and gaskets. There are several OEM and aftermarket parts suppliers that sell "kits" for this repair with all the needed bits. Or you can have a professional, mobile mechanic, like YourMechanic, perform a timing chain service, and they will take care of assembling the needed parts, then come to your location and perform this somewhat tricky repair.