Q: Timing chain kit 2008 Infiniti G35 Sport

Hello! My name is Juan and I own a 2008 G35 Sport and I wanted to know the parts that I would need for a "timing chain kit". Infiniti doesn't sell kits they only sell the parts separately. I just don't know which ones. Would you mind helping me? Please.

Hi there - a timing chain "kit" for this engine includes multiple timing chains (3), multiple timing chain guides (2), 3 timing chain tensioners (1 primary, and one for each cylinder head chain), idler gears, and a handful of seals and gaskets. There are several OEM and aftermarket parts suppliers that sell "kits" for this repair with all the needed bits. Or you can have a professional, mobile mechanic, like YourMechanic, perform a timing chain service, and they will take care of assembling the needed parts, then come to your location and perform this somewhat tricky repair.

3. Timing chain kit 2008 Infiniti G35 Sport