Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1rmatokjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1rmatokjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1rmatokjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1rmatokjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1rmatokjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1rmatokjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1rmatokjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1rmatokjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1rmatokjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-33384-1rmatokjs:173:8

Q: Sluggish acceleration issues on 2005 Ford Escape XLT

Hi jason

I have a 2005 ford escape xlt that i purchased 2 months ago off of someone in CT. He was dishonest and sold me the car with a power booster problem. At one point there was a strong hissing sound coming from the break area and I had the power booster replaced and havent heard the sound since. I noticed there was always a sluggish acceleration with the car as well. This prompted me to get a full tune up and it was running better for a little bit. Now i notice its starting to be sluggish again but i have no idea what else it can be. At times I press down on the gas with all my might and it wont take off as fast and it hesitates to pick up speed. Then theres days where it accelerates fine. I've been told different things such as it may be the catalytic converter or a gasket issue. I get frustrated and im at the point where i want to sell it and just get another car but this is my first car and I love it and really dont want to do that

can you tell me what the issue may be?

A: Hi there. Any number of concerns can create...

Hi there. Any number of concerns can create a loss of power. Assuming, the check engine light is not coming on, this leads me to believe the PCM (powertrain control module)/computer is not recognizing the fault. A plugged catalytic converter should be a consistent overall lack of power. Low fuel pressure caused by a faulty fuel pump, a faulty fuel pressure regulator, a plugged fuel filter would create a lack of power. A dirty/faulty MAF (mass airflow) sensor incorrectly calculating the incoming air to the engine would create a lack of power. There are more possibilities and proper diagnoses needs to performed. Replacing components without diagnosis can be expensive and time consuming without resolution. I recommend having your vehicle's hesitation issue diagnosed diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.