Q: Airbag light on; horn and cruise control don't work

The airbag light is on. And my horn and cruise control do not work.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

This is almost certainly an issue with the clock spring on your vehicles steering column. This is the part that allows steering wheel electronics to be connected without wires so that the steering wheel can be turned without risking a lost connection. If this part goes bad, any steering wheel electronics will no longer work. I would enlist the help of a certified professional to inspect your steering wheel electronics. Airbags can be very dangerous, and accidental deployment can be fatal, so I suggest attending to this issue before getting back on the road.