Q: How do I use the remote keyless entry (RKE) system to unlock or lock my car?

How do I use the remote keyless entry (RKE) system to unlock or lock my car?

A: Your remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter...

Your remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter has buttons to automatically lock and unlock your vehicle. The unlock button looks like an unbuckled padlock, and the lock button looks like a buckled padlock. When outside the vehicle, press the unlock button once to unlock all of the doors. Press the lock button once to lock all of the doors.

The RKE will lock or unlock your vehicle from up to 65 feet away.