Q: How do I remove a CV axle that is stuck in the transmission?

Working on a Mazda tribute CVs axle it is stuck in the transmission

Q: I hear a clicking sound when I turn left.

It sounds like you may have a bad cv joint. I would recommend having a YourMechanic technician come out and diagnose the clicking noise and they can install a new cv joint one as well if that is in fact...

Q: The door ajar light won't turn off

Hello. On most vehicles, this is caused by the door switch in the latch assembly failing, or by the wiring from the door jamb wearing and breaking from years of use. All of the door panels will need to be...

Q: Concern wether my 2 front axles really needs replacement?

Generally, the leaking from the axle shaft area is caused when the boots crack and the fluid is leaked out. The tricky part about identifying this is knowing when the boots actually cracked, when they began leaking and to what...