Q: How do I remove a CV axle that is stuck in the transmission?

Working on a Mazda tribute CVs axle it is stuck in the transmission

Q: On highway, car jerks and RPMs rise sharply

When an engines rotation speed increases the speed should increase. If it isn't, then there is likely an issue with the torque converter (an automatic transmissions clutch). If the speed is increasing, it could be an issue with the cruise...

Q: My car is has a lower end engine knock

Hello. Most vehicles require an oil change at least every 5,000 miles. This is a good rule of thumb. If your engine has a knock now, then it either had an issue with the oil getting low or being too...

Q: New CV axle caused what looks like positive camber

Hello. Your Daytona needs to be aligned. The bottom attachment of the front struts is often the adjustment point for camber on many front-wheel drive vehicles these days. When the strut is replaced, the alignment is "lost", and the suspension...