Q: How do I remove a CV axle that is stuck in the transmission?

Working on a Mazda tribute CVs axle it is stuck in the transmission

Q: is the 233.00 quote for both valve cover gaskets

Hi there. If you've recently received a price quote for this service from YourMechanic.com, I would reply directly to the email you received as this forum is for mechanical service and repair advice. I will forward your inquiry to our...

Q: Car will not start or crank - 2005 Mazda 3

Rodent damaging wiring can sometimes be more extensive than first appears. Previous experience tells me that there can be more than the one wire you found damaged. Wiring throughout the engine compartment should be thoroughly inspected for damage. Not only...

Q: Car goes in all gears but will only move in reverse

This is often a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the car's computer activates a transmission...