Q: How do I remove a CV axle that is stuck in the transmission?

Working on a Mazda tribute CVs axle it is stuck in the transmission

Q: Steering Column locked tight

My first instinct would be to suspect the shift interlock system. This system should only lock the wheel when the key is off. It does use a relay, actuator and signals from the PCM (powertrain control module) and the shift...

Q: Convertible test drove fine but now has rough ride

Many different components can attribute to a rough ride. The most common would be the tires, struts, shocks, springs, and various suspension components. A qualified technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose why your car is...

Q: Car misfires

One thing comes to mind with your car. There is a bulletin to solve a problem with fuel injector primary circuit codes. P0351-P0356. This may or may not repair the misfire, but it will prevent the false codes. If this...