Q: How do I remove a CV axle that is stuck in the transmission?

Working on a Mazda tribute CVs axle it is stuck in the transmission

Q: Passenger's side window not working

Hi. This issue is usually caused by a switch on the door. It can be the individual window switch or the master driver side switch. I would have a mechanic visually inspect the window to come up with the proper...

Q: Ticking noise coming from the head, front not receiving oil - 1990 Mazda B2200

Stop! This is an extremely serious issue, and it sounds like your vehicle has a blocked oil passage which will only lead to engine failure. Get this checked as soon as possible to prevent damage. This issue can be dealt...

Q: My car is making a grinding noise

Hello. It sounds like you either have a speed sensor that is not reading correctly or you may have a transmission or transfer case issue. If this is an all-wheel drive model, then it is more than likely the transfer...