Q: Faulty brake lights in a Hyundai Getz

The left and right brake lights have both stopped working on my '08 hyundai getz, however the central brake light still works, does this indicate that I need to replace the globes or since they both stopped at the same time would this indicate a brake light switch?

Hey there, thanks for writing in. If you have the center light working, then the brake switch is okay and you most likely have two bad bulbs in the lights. If you need help having this repaired, a certified pro from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your brake lights and replace your bulbs if necessary.