Q: My 2016 Rogue has a red blinking car light right below the high beam indicator light on the dash? What does it mean?

asked by on June 21, 2017

My 2016 Rogue has a red blinking car light right below the high beam indicator light on the dash? What does it mean? It continues to blink even after the engine is turned off

Hi there. If you click this link, you should be directed to a Nissan site that explains what each warning light looks like and means; so you can match the one on your dash to the ones on this list. If you can’t find the specific light, look in your owner manual inside the glove box under the warning light section. You could also have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a warning light inspection, to determine if there is a problem that needs to be resolved.