Q: After smoking, car will not hold coolant.

My car overheated and when we tried to put more coolant in it, it just drained out the bottom. It smoked like crazy right before breaking down.

A: You may have a leak in your radiator. If yo...

You may have a leak in your radiator. If you poured more coolant into it and it came right back out a leak exists somewhere. If the leak is that fast, it should be obvious to the eye without having to perform a pressure test on the system. Try to determine where the coolant is coming from exactly. If assistance is needed enlist the help of a professional from YourMechanic to inspect and replace your radiator if necessary. The smoke may have been related to the engine or radiator over heating.