Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1wh1q0pjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1wh1q0pjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1wh1q0pjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1wh1q0pjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1wh1q0pjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1wh1q0pjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1wh1q0pjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1wh1q0pjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1wh1q0pjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-55793-1wh1q0pjs:173:8

Q: Air conditioning not working - 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe

During a trip to Houston from New Orleans my AC kept freezing up every 30 minutes. I check to see if it was low refrigerant but everything looked normal. After a few weeks of it running normal and occasionally freezing, I notice it stop getting cold all together. When I got home I left it running and I noticed that the condenser wasn't working. I checked all the fuses but nothing was burnt out. I did a little bit of research for that model truck and some people were saying they were having problems with the temperature control switch. Is there anything I can do at home to troubleshoot and figure out the real issue myself? Thanks in advance.

A: Hey there. It is possible that you can dete...

Hey there. It is possible that you can determine if the refrigerant level is low, and the low pressure switch is protecting you by not engaging the compressor, or if the control switch is not called for compressor engagement.

With the engine running, and the AC control set to "AC On", jumper the low pressure switch in the small refrigerant line briefly. If the compressor is engaged, and you get cool air at all, the system is just low on refrigerant.

If the compressor is NOT engaged, check for voltage to the low-pressure switch with the same test setup. If there is not 12v signal to that switch, the control switch is not signaling for the compressor and may have failed.

For additional assistance with this, I would recommend having an AC is not working inspection completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic. They will be able to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage, and cost estimate for repairs.