Q: 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora window problems

Drivers side rear window, and both passenger side windows and mirror don't work

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The systems that are being effected have one thing in common, which is they are all powered through the main drivers switch. These wires are all then sent through the elbow in the door hinge and into the main fuse box. Somewhere in that area the switches have lost power. If you have a voltmeter you can test for available power at the switch. If you have full power available, the switch has failed. At this point it has to be replaced. No power available tells you the current is being cut off further down the system. You will need to trace those wires and test further down the circuit, or at the next component. When you find the source of the voltage drop, you have the issue.

3. 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora window problems