Q: The truck is riding hard

The computer told me that it was code P0011 I fixed that code put a new timing change on the truck everything the computer told me with code P0011 I fix now the computer telling me code P0443 which is the EVAP 1 and that code will not go away and I replaced EVAP 1 and the end which is EVAP 2 to make thing even better and still can't fixed that code so my guess is I have to change the gas cap and the ECU and I'm sorry if I'm sending this to meany time I just want this fix that's all

When you say the truck is riding hard, I have seen many of the suspension struts binding causing a hard ride. They do not shift to smooth ride and may stay stiff. Replacing the shock/struts fixed the issue with ride. For code P0443, there is a tip to check the wire harness near the front drive shaft and transfer case for harness rubbing through the harness. The code P0449 and P0443 should both be looked at for a fix for P0443. The canister vent solenoid wiring is the most common cause. The harness is damaged or the connections at the ECM needs dielectric lube. If you would like help getting this diagnosed, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect each Check Engine code thoroughly and pinpoint the exact faults that are occurring.

3. The truck is riding hard