Q: Instrument Cluster

My instrument cluster not working no light coming on and signal light not working nothing on dash works but the abs light that it check fuse in glovebox and it just got five little fuse in the junction box I check dem to all where good

A: Hello. It sounds like you have either a maj...

Hello. It sounds like you have either a major computer failure or a failed instrument cluster. I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a qualified professional who has the necessary tools to test your instrument cluster for proper function based on the manufacturers recommendations. Once the cause of this issue has been determined, the faulty part can be replaced and any reset procedures that are necessary can be done. An expert from YourMechanic can inspect failing instruments and make the necessary repairs.