Q: I recently ran my truck hot.

Replace heads and headgasket radiator thermostat spark plugs and wires but still having problems cylinder 6 misfires shaking rough and a kocking nosie in engine

Was a compression test done on the engine before it was started for the first time? Depending on where the knocking is coming from, there may be a deeper internal engine failure either from the overheating or it was not reassembled properly. I would check compression, spark for all cylinders and check fuel pressure and the fuel injectors. Since the truck uses a distributor, if it was not installed correctly spark can be hitting the cylinder at the wrong time. Consider hiring an experienced technician like one from YourMechanic who can come out for a closer inspection of the vehicle and run a few tests to offer a more personal diagnosis of you misfire and rough idle situation.

3. I recently ran my truck hot.