Q: How do I start driving my car when it is in remote start mode?

How do I start driving my car when it is in remote start mode?

After turning on your engine with the remote start mode, it’s easy to start driving your vehicle. When you’re ready to enter your car, press the UNLOCK button on your remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter, which will unlock your car and disable the alarm system. Once in the vehicle, insert your key fob into the wireless ignition node (WINR), and turn to the ON/RUN setting (you don’t need to turn all the way to START, since your vehicle is already started). Your car will now operate as it normally would.

3. How do I start driving my car when it is in remote start mode?