Q: can the pcm/ecu/ecm drain the alternator

I have an exhaust leak over the caltylic converter ,I went from miss firing and did tune up it ran fine for a while then codes say it's my converter. The take off is slow but then the radio shut off on its own while driving , then battery light came on,then all the lights went out on dashboard and when I came to a stop the car shut off I waited ten minutes started the car and everything was fine three minutes later it all shut down again. I was told it's the alternator...had it tested it was dead...well assuming it's the alternator,could it be possible that the poweryrain control module drain the alternator..

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

No, the alternator provides voltage to the battery and other components. The PCM could possibly discharge a battery if it leaves a relay or another circuit on, but most likely is is not the cause of your alternator failure. If you want to have this checked, a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, can do a comprehensive inspection on the car and replace the alternator for you if needed.