Q: A local Chevy dealer wants $385 to replace a coolant reservoir tank on my 2014 Chevy Spark. Isn't that kind of high?

That includes a 30 minute dianostic test, coolant and the tank

Hi there. The local dealerships could have a specific charge for replacing the reservoir. Their price includes the following:

• Dianostic charge
  • Coolant reservoir (parts)
  • Coolant (from draining the system)

Each shop is different in their pricing depending on their shop rate and if they run into any complications.

Billing question was sent to CS for the cost of replacing the coolant reservoir on a 2014 Chevrolet Spark with a L4 - 1.2L engine.