Q: My car gas pedal stop working. The engine power reduced turn on.

When I'm driving the gas pedal stop work . And there its no power in the engine then the engine power reduced turn on

Hi there. The reduced power light is on for the computer putting the engine into limp mode for something went wrong. If your gas pedal is not functioning correctly, then the pedal has lost communication to the computer and to the throttle position sensor (TPS). Check the harness to the gas pedal and to the TPS. Make sure that the harnesses are connected properly. Check the computer for any codes that may be pending. If the codes are read for TPS, then most likely the TPS has failed. If the code reads that the foot pedal sensor is not reading, then the throttle pedal sensor needs replaced. If you need further assistance with your engine having a loss of power and not throttling when pressing on the gas pedal, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. My car gas pedal stop working. The engine power reduced turn on.